Event & Corporate Account manager
March 7, 2016 | 1:25 pm
At The Studio we are passionate about Corporate & Event Photography and Videography, with experience in capturing some the largest and highest profile companies & events in Dubai.
From Art Dubai, to Emirates Airline Jazz Festival, to Bloomingdales Fashion Shows, our team has the experience and talent to capture the details, energy, and soul of the event through photography and videography.
Our corporate client list includes Meydan Sobha, Expo 2020, Park Hyatt and Jumeirah and we take great pride in representing these companies through our photography and videography.
The Account Manager will be responsible for client servicing, business development and social media marketing. This role would best suit an outgoing individual with strong communication skills.
RESPONSIBLITIES – including but not limited to:
• Ensure seamless client servicing from receiving the initial brief to completing the project
• Managing the financial aspect of each project including quoting and invoicing
• Liaising with the internal team to book crew on each project
• Ensure detailed briefs from clients is received and passed onto crew prior to the event
• Ensure client deliverables are met within the specified time frame
• Attend client meetings for new business and to develop existing client relationships
• Attend events to develop and maintain good client relationships
• Meet KPI’s for outbound sales calls
• Cross sell photography and videography to new and existing clients
• Providing content for marketing material
• Ensure creative quality of content that leaves studio
• Support creative team and other divisions where needed
• Must be willing to work some evenings and weekends
• Previous experience in a client facing role essential
• Knowledge of social media
• Fluent in English essential (Arabic speaker preferable)
• Experience within the region essential