Adrienne and Thomas – He Said, She Said
From meeting in jail to their destination wedding in Dubai
July 18, 2016 | 11:31 am
Groom-to-be: Thomas Philpart
Bride-to-be: Adrienne Corprew Philpart
DESTINATION WEDDING IN DUBAI
1. When did you get engaged?
They said: Christmas Day, December 25 2015.
2. How did you first meet?
She said: In Jail (as co-workers).
He said: In jail – She was my supervisor.
3.What was the moment you realised this was love?
She said: After dating for 4 months.
He said: During our first cruise vacation together.
4. What is the most memorable date you’ve had?
She said: One night he drove me home and discovered that my front door was unlocked and I had not set the house alarm before we left on the date. Since we both are in law enforcement, we “cleared” the house to ensure no unwanted guests were inside!
He said: Every date with Adrienne was the most memorable.
5. What quality do you most admire about the other person?
She said: His generosity.
He said: Her ability to make others smile, especially me.
6. How would you describe the style of your wedding?
She said: Destination/chic.
He said: Destination.
7. What has been the most fun detail of your wedding to plan?
She said: Choosing the menu for the reception.
He said: Planning an international destination wedding.
8. What has been the most difficult detail of your wedding to agree upon?
She said: We didn’t disagree about anything!
He said: Nothing.
9. What do you look most forward to: the wedding day or the honeymoon?
She said: The wedding day.
He said: Both!
10. What moment of your wedding day were you most nervous about?
She said: The bridal entrance. I’d planned a little dance to a song for my husband.
He said: I wasn’t nervous about anything.
11. What are your honeymoon plans?
They said: Dubai sightseeing followed by a week in Las Vegas, NV
12. Why did you choose The Studio?
They said: We googled photography studios in Dubai and saw a 2 companies that we were interested in hiring & looked through the gallery of photos for both companies. We were super impressed with the pictures from The Studio.
To book your wedding photography with The Studio contact Rizabelle on +971 4 3471745 or email her at [email protected].