10 Questions With Rizabelle Escobido
Find out what she'd do if she were president
May 3, 2016 | 12:09 pm
1. What get’s you up in the morning?
My phone alarm rings twice! The thought that I have responsibilities to fulfil, not only as an employee, but as an individual, to my family, my friends and the people around me is what gets me going each day.
2. Where do you find your daily inspiration?
Simple thinking that not everybody in this world is given a chance to live another day, and to do things freely and normally. I’m blessed enough to be in a role where I love what I am doing, and am surrounded by colleagues who can support and help me to grow.
3. What brought you to the UAE?
It was my sister who convinced me to transfer from Europe to the UAE because the economy was booming on 2011.
4. What do you like most about the UAE?
First is the security. Next is the multi cultural environment where I am able to interact with different personalities and learn from everyone.
5. What do you love about photography and videography?
Capturing moments that bring good memories when remembered is really special. You can replicate the same event but you can never bring back the same feelings on that special day. I really love the weddings we photograph, seeing two people commit to each other is so special.
6. Describe yourself in 3 words?
Dedicated. Passionate. Flexible.
7. What do you do in your down time?
8. Who do you most admire in your life?
9. Favourite quote?
To be a great leader is to be a good follower.
10. If you were president, what’s the first thing you would do?
Review the educational system in my country because I believe that everyone deserves a chance to go to school whatever financial status they’re in.